Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 8

 I am exactly one week into the challenge and I am loving the feeling I get after a workout now.

Even though today was HARD to get motivated between my sniffling and sneezing every 5 seconds I still put in a full 30 day shred workout.

I love that after just doing this workout a few times I can actually do the moves fully. I am starting to move into the more challenging moves on some of them because I can't feel the modified moves pullingl on my muscles. 

This week my  focus is on healthier snacks, more fresh veggies is my number one goal. 
I also am drinking more plain water, this is hard!!! I so want to add something to it but I am not going to.

Here is tomorrow and maybe even getting in a walk with the kids before dinner. 

Hope all of you ladies are doing well in your challenge and if any of you have tips or things to share I am always open for them.


Blessings,
Cris


2 comments:

  1. I feel so motivated to keep going after reading how you're able to get so much out of that DVD.

    How's your cold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing much better with the cold, still kind of stuffy but not too bad.

      I am truly enjoying that workout but didn't do it today.

      Delete