Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A new day and a new challenge...Day 9

Well I woke up breathing alot easier today but my foot was killing me. Due to my foot I have been trying to take it easy today, I did massage and ice on it but no change.While I am not actually hurt (at least I don't believe I am)  I have a weird pull in the arch of my foot. Any time I step down completely flat footed, it feels as if the muscle locks and I can't do it.I am planning on calling my Doctor tomorrow to see if I can get in and have it checked. I just want to get it looked at to prevent hurting myself.

 I still did workout today but since I knew jumping would be a bad idea on the foot I went for Yoga Booty Ballet which a friend recommended. I found a link on YouTube for one of their cabaret videos and decided to give it a whirl. 

While its not what I was expecting I enjoyed it. It made me sweat and helped me have fun. Those girls are crazy funny. I probably won't do this one alot but it was fun enough that I will do it if I need a slightly easier day.

Tomorrow is Wed, my hardest day to get a workout in since my hubby comes home and we spend alot of our free time tidying the house up before he arrives. 

I am praying that I wake up with my foot feeling great and ready to kick butt. I also pray that I get this memory verse. It's not one that is sticking easy for me. I am praying since I know I have issues with always worrying about the days ahead that God really helps work this verse into my heart. I think that is why its so hard for me this time around---- I need this verse!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own.
Matthew 6:34


I can do this!!! So can YOU!!!

Blessings,
Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment