Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 4.... 30 Day Shred

Today was AWESOME!!!!

Since it is the start of my weekend (hubby is home) we did our town trips and and a family day but I knew I needed to workout. I feel that if I take a day off I will have that much harder of a time doing it each day. So I pushed on and just finished todays workout.

I have a friend that did the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and she loved it so it got me thinking maybe I should do it. I got a new ankle brace today and was up to the challenge.

I started with Level 1 since I am still early in the working out game. 

I LOVE IT!!!

Its a mix of cardio, strength and abs in a nice half hour session. After I finished I checked my heart rate and I was up to 141, a good burning rate for me.

I have decided that this is one to keep up every day and my kids can even do it with me if they want.

Another good thing about today was I did PUSH UPS!!! When this challenge started I couldn't do more then 3 without becoming all shaky and resting for a second. Today I did them all with the girls in the video, no stops, no shaking. Only 4 days of working out and my body is getting stronger. I can't wait till the end of the 5 weeks. 

I hope everyone else doing the challenge is having a good time too.

Blessings,
Cris



No comments:

Post a Comment