Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Catch up!! Days 10, 11, and now 12

Boy did I get side tracked!! 

Day 10-- Wednesday
Wednesdays are chaos in my house so I wasn't to surprised I had to take it as my "off" day. 
My foot is still hurting and I can't get to the DR till Tuesday the 25th but I do have the appointment scheduled already. I spent that day doing extra homework with my kids and prepping them for a very busy weekend with my husband being home.

On to Day 11-- Thursday.
I didn't do an actual workout other then some light stretching but that's because my day consisted of carrying junk off of porches and helping my husband tape off windows and doors of my mother in laws cabin so we could paint it. 
 I spent all day being his gopher-- running to and fro getting anything he needed. Then we ran to town to buy more primer and the actual paint. While he did a Home Depot run for that I did a dash thru Walmart with 2 kids to shop for the week-- on the plus side I only forgot 2 things LOL

Then he ran out of primer with only about 20-30 ft left to primer. With our high winds that feel like your being sandblasted in the spring and fall we had to get more primer. We talked it over and decided that since it was getting late we would all go back into town and do our mad dashes again. Neither one of us like driving at night but on the plus side I got the stuff I forgot earlier so YAY!!

Now here is today-- Friday. 
We are back at my mother in laws painting and the house looks great!!! 
(When he is done with the trim I am taking pictures!!)
I am inside working today, having been running around on my feet all day yesterday THEY HURT!!

FEAR NOT!!

I did the Muffin Top Workout and a bunch of Pilates so now my back is mad at me.
It's not even 2:30pm and I did my workout on top of helping hubby again today (but not nearly as much as yesterday). I am hoping that once we get back home  I can do one of my yoga routines to help stretch and relax but I really feel good knowing that I did something. 

By the end of  last night I was really sore and annoyed I didn't actually workout for 2 days, it fueled my fire to make sure and get it in today. I really do feel so much better when I do workout.

On another note having gone to town yesterday I went and glanced at the clearance racks (as a mom of 4 that is really how I do all my shopping), sure enough they had a bunch of shorts there so I grabbed a few pairs to try on. One in the size I last bought which was back in June, and one in the next size down--- being HOPEFUL.

Well my hope paid off since that's the pair I bought. They are not loose but they are not killing me tight. I prefer loose shorts but needed something for a trip to the city where its still in the high 80's and sometimes low 90's --- I have another week to see if I can get them a tad bit looser.

I really hope that you are having fun doing your challenge also!!

Blessings,
Cris

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at your doc appointment tomorrow!

    Sorry I haven't been checking in much. My asthma flared up again and I've been so sluggish. I have an appointment to see my doc tomorrow so hopefully the issue can be corrected and I'll be back to being able to exercise.

    Congrats on working so hard to be able to get into the next size down! YAY!
    That's GREAT!

    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Haven't seen you blog in a while.
    How are things?

    ReplyDelete