Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 5, I am still alive

Did the 30 Day Shred again.

I am loving this. I can feel it in my legs and abs. Not a painful to move feel but I can tell its working them.

As for food,

I feel like I am STARVING!!!!

I am not obviously but I figured I needed something.

This morning I tried a new breakfast:

CINNAMON-SCENTED BREAKFAST QUINOA

This was okay but not quite what I wanted. I am going to try it again but soak the quinoa over night with the cinnamon and maybe even add some dehydrated apples.

Then for lunch my hubby grilled some beef tip we bought and we slice them thin and put it on a nice bed of spring salad mix---- VERY YUMMY!!!

Then for dinner we had Southern Beans with smoked ham with a tortilla.

However even with all of that I felt hungry. I felt something was lacking so I started looking for something that would fill me up and give me energy. This is what I found, 

NO BAKE ENERGY BITES

I added in a scoop of protein powder to make it even better.

Two of my kids wanted to taste it and one announced that it tastes like a candy bar.

I also tried to find a way to drink my chai tea but none of them tasted quite right yet. I may try honey tomorrow.

All in all today was a good day,
each day exercising is getting easier and I am feeling very energized.

Hope you are enjoying the challenge too!


Blessings,
Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment