Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge Day 3..... and the real challenge begins

Today was one of those days where had I been able to convince my children of it we would have all gone back to bed and slept all day.

I could barely get moving for breakfast let alone think about working out.

My plan had been to do my video from yesterday right when I got up but as I got out of bed it felt as if I stepped on a knife, point side up going right thru my left heel.

NOT GOOD!!!

I am babying it a bit to see if its just from over doing it Monday and Tuesday but if it doesn't get better by next week I will be going to my Dr for a check up.

Since Wednesday's are crazy with tidying the house for my husband to come home and finishing up school with the kids I had only planned for the video and a walk around dinner. Our nights are getting lovely and walking is something the kids like to do with me......tonight it rained. 

This really felt like I was failing today and I know that our weekends get busy so I needed to make today count, I decided I was going to do the J Lo video again, it was much easier today. Then I did a few arm exercises with my band since I don't have any weights.

Food wise we did okay, yogurt for breakfast (need to make some more granola since we are out), Cheese Crisps for lunch (I know not good), and then a homemade Zuppa for dinner. 

Not my best day but tomorrow will be better, 
BY THE GRACE OF GOD I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

On a good note most of my kids and I have the verse down for this week:

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12


Blessings,
Cris

2 comments:

  1. Got your comment about you caving and having a Dr. Pepper.

    Don't worry, I have a mild addiction to Coke Zero and some days all I can do is fight the urge to drive up to the Walgreens and buy one.
    Oh the joy!

    My Mom feels the same way about Diet Coke so maybe it's genetic? Yeah...genetic. Let's go with that!

    I'm hoping tomorrow will be better for me and I can get in at least 20 minutes. I'll be praying for you as I am walking tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a massive addiction, I am talking over a 2 liter a day sometimes two of them all by myself. In April I found about water kefir and it really helped break my addiction. I need to get my kefir going again so I drink it instead. Unfortunately I can't do diet, the sugar substitute in them gives me a migraine.

      I plan on walking tommorow too and trying another workout video I found on YouTube. Its kinda Zumba but by someone else. I love dancing and am trying to find one my girls can do with me. As much as I love my hip hop, I don't need them learning yet. Especially my 3yr old, she can already shake her hips enough LOL (thankfully my 10yr old inherited her fathers inability to dance!!!)

      Praying for you to get your twenty minutes in and feel good while doing it.

      Delete