Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 6

Did my third go at the 30 Day Shred and I can already tell its doing its job.

When I started on Thursday I couldn't do some of the moves fully.

I modified them for me but today I ROCKED IT!!

Fun part was three of my kids did it with me. My oldest daughter said she wanted to punch Jillian for this and that she is evil but then when she finished she said it was awesome and that she will do it with me again.

I will am going to try and do Clare's Full Body Workout later today but since we have plans with family that is here for the day I wanted to make sure to get something in now and to let you all know that I did it.

I can't wait for tomorrow, 
YES I JUST SAID THAT!!!

It's a total flip from a few weeks ago where I was doing workouts here and there not really planning my next one, now I am waking up trying to see when I can get it in.

If you are reading this for the first time it's not to late for you to join in just go to 
Peak313's page for the 
 to see where to start.

Here is a little photo I found that I am going to print out and put on the fridge

It totally fits for all of us starting this challenge to become healthy, happier women in Christ.

Its not easy to find the time to read your bible (at least not for this mama of 4) but its really worth it when I do.
Its not easy cooking a healthy balanced meal but worth it when I do.

This challenge isn't easy but when we push thru God will show us how "WORTH IT" it truly will be.


Blessings,
Cris

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering how the 30 day shred thing was. I bought the DVD almost 3 years ago and never used it yet. Sad, right? Haha!

    Glad to know it's a good workout. I think I may have motivation to actually *use* it now. I absolutely fell off the wagon today. Hubby actually had a weekend where he didn't get called to work and he took me out tonight.

    My body is feeling the lack of exercise and I need to get back to it. Glad to see you're feeling so good. I agree that this 5 week challenge is a good thing. Can't wait to see what I can do in 5 weeks that I couldn't do before the challenge.

    ReplyDelete