Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 7... SLEEP!!!

I woke up Sunday morning with a MASSIVE head cold. 

Our weather suddenly changed this past week so that on Thursday morning when we woke up it was 57 degrees inside----that's cold considering our high's are still in the mid to high 80's. 

Then on Saturday I decided that since we had to go to my mother in laws for some work we would do our workout on the porch. The fresh air felt awesome but I an thinking that low 60's and sweaty Cris didn't make a good combo since BAM.

I didn't get to do a workout here because I slept off and on all day, even after my poor husband who was suffering the same as me left for the valley so he could work this week.

Today is Day 8 and I will be doing something later so come on back later tonight for details. I still have the head cold but after a bunch of hot tea, some fresh oranges and soup I have faith I can do this!!



Blessings,
Cris

1 comment:

  1. So ironic that you were working out to be healthy and ended up with a cold!

    Sorry to hear you're sick! My hubby and all his family swear by the old wives tale of putting an onion in a bowl next your bed before you fall asleep and by morning it will have turned black and sucked your sickness right out of you.

    If it works then I need to invest in about 500 pounds of onions!

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete